- Read the reviews! “Biggest problem I have had is the guys with Giant DH comps all want to ride my bike to compare, everyone comes away impressed and wishing for less weight on their bike. They have all said the ABP pivot is superior to their Giant rear suspension setup and the low weight is icing on the cake.”
- Alpha Red Aluminum w/ABP, Full Floater, alloy EVO Link, E2 head tube, oversized bearings, 203mm travel
- Fox 40 RC2 front fork w/Ti coil spring, high/low speed compression, rebound, internal travel adjust. Fox DHX 5 Coil rear shock, custom “gravity tuned” w/external rebound, 15-click Pro Pedal, boost valve; 8.75×2.75″
- Active Brake Pivot for complete control even when braking
- AVID Juicy Elixir CR; 203mm front rotor, 180mm rear rotor
On sale at Chain Reaction for $3499.99! That’s $2300 off Trek’s listed price of $5799.99. One large in Los Altos, one medium in Redwood City. No mail-order sales.
Please note that we’re getting emails from all over the country, plus one from Switzerland and another from South Africa, wanting us to ship this bike because they can’t find anything close to this good a deal anywhere else. Please, if you’re not local to us, don’t ask. We signed a dealer agreement that says we only sell to customers who come into our store, and we stand by what we sign. –Mike–