Why we love this bike-
- Incredibly-smooth ride that only a belt-drive can offer
- Low maintenance, since belts don’t need oil and don’t collect grit like chains
- Simple operation & very light because it’s a single speed with a belt-drive
- Killer commute & town bike if you don’t have big hills.
- Carbon fork to smooth out the bumps
- Did we tell you it’s belt-drive?
On sale at Chain Reaction for $649.99! That’s $450 off TREK’s advertised price of $1099.99, and $350 off our regular discounted price. Just 50, 54 & 56cm remaining as of 09/23/11.
Someone 4'11 to 5'4 needs to provide me a good home! And save $500!
SOLD! Just one left, 15″ size (fits someone approximately 4’11 to 5’3, maybe 5’4 or so), in our Los Altos store. This is a smooth-riding ultralight carbon-fiber road bike with an Ultegra & ’105 10-speed drivetrain, triple crankset up front for really low hill-climbing gears, lightweight Bontrager wheels and flat-resistant Bontrager Hardcase tires. We sold a lot of these in larger sizes, but somehow this one small bike kind of got lost in the shop and is looking for a good home.
Whether you’re riding “The Loop” or the Shoreline Trail or Bicycle Sunday on Canada Road, this bike is going to make it easier and more comfortable. Click here for full specs.
These bikes were a very good deal at $2249.99; at $1749.99 it’s a steal. You’ve just got to be the right size for it.