Why we love this bike-
- 29ers Rock! Larger wheels don’t drop into potholes like smaller 26″ do.
- Fisher G2 Geometry so it handles nimbly on singletrack
- Lockout on front fork so you don’t waste energy on your ride to the trailhead
- 29-inch wheels means you can outfit high-performance 700c tires if needed
- Avid mechanical disc brakes don’t require bleeding
On sale during Chain Reaction’s TREKFest for $799.99! (Offer ends 4/17/11 or when sold) That’s $300 off TREK’s advertised price of $1099.99, and $400 off the web price of the nearly-the-same 2011 model. One only, 21″ frame size, in our Los Altos location. Fits taller folk, around 6′. No rainchecks, no mail-order sales. SOLD